Our client is a PropTech company with fast growing presence in Asia. Due to business growth, they are looking for Senior Finance Manager (FP&A) to join their team based in Singapore. This position will work closely with the CEO and CFO.
- Manage the company’s financial planning, and provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and other senior stakeholders;
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets;
- Review all formal financial control and related procedures to ensure compliance;
- Prepare periodic financial reports to both internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensure the risk and compliance management framework;
- Interact with and manage external auditors in preparation of audited financial statements.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or relevant field, MSc/MBA/CPA is a plus.
- At least 6 - 9 years of experience in finance management roles, with hands-on experience in FP&A and implementation of financial control frameworks
- Strong analytical skills and professional experience US GAAP accounting standards.
- Proficient in MS Office and accounting software (e.g. Xero).
- Experience working in fast-paced Fintech/Tech/Startup companies is a strong plus.
Interested parties please send your resume to Amy Ong, R1762339 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.