Our client is an established technology and operation solutions providers catering to the financial services and asset management industry. Due to business growth, they are building a team of BA Analytics who can understand and deliver the data needs for their clients.
- Understand the data needs of Asset Managers and their clients and the datasets they rely on
- Drives the end to end product definition based on direction of product owner
- Executes the business analysis process & framework
- Bridging the gap between the developers, product owners and the business
- Data analysis, feature and solution definition
- Translated stakeholder requirements to feed product backlog
- Documenting requirements clearly to support the product definition
- Creating training document and running training sessions to support customer usage
- Contribute to, and drive customer user engagement in delivery process
- Minimum 5+ years’ business analysis experience - with experience in working with data and product build
- A team player, able to work in a collaborative environment
- Proactive, dynamic self-starter with keen interest to learn and progress
- Experience in working with any asset management analytic products is an advantage
Interested parties please send your resume to Tanvi Kamdar at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.