Our client is one of the market leading financial services providers specialising in asset management, private equity, real estate investment solutions. They are currently looking for IT System Architect, Assistant Manager level, to lead a team for their internal project development using Wolfram Technology.
- Hands-on leadership of project architecture and development
- Work directly with Wolfram to achieve a common understanding of the mission, the technical architecture and the workplan
- Understand the computable data concept and apply this concept in core business digitalisation
- Develop architecture prototypes in code (Wolfram Language) to explore concepts and test ideas
- Lead in-house IT development team to achieve milestones
- Coordinate with clients and users to identify technical problems, perform root cause analysis and formulate solutions
- Learn and develop expertise in the Wolfram Language (full training provided)
- Stay ahead with the latest IT developments (ChatGPT, AI) and connect ideas to put in use
- Other IT related ad hoc duties or projects
- Degree in Computer Science/IT or an Accountant who has good IT knowledge/skills
- Excellent programming skills, either formal or self-taught
- Knowledge of Wolfram Language, functional programming, VBA or SQL would be an advantage
- Interest in Asset Management and client-facing professional services is appreciated
- Full training and examination support to complete relevant professional qualifications
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan, R1876188 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.