Our client is an established real estate developer with proven track record in residential and commercial projects. They are looking for an experienced Manager, Human Capital Management, to join their team. The position is based in Bangalore, India.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of talent acquisition and talent development activities.
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract top talent.
- Source, screen and conduct interviews and evaluate candidates based on job requirements and cultural fit.
- Negotiate job offers and manage the onboarding process for new hires.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external recruiting agencies and vendors.
- Manage recruitment metrics and prepare updates and reports to senior management.
- Support in designing and implementing training and development programs based on the company’s goals and objectives.
- Deliver training sessions and workshops to employees at all levels of the organization.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in core Human Resource functions.
- Master’s or MBA degree in Human Resource from a reputed national/international university.
- Resourceful and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and able to manage relationship with stakeholders effectively.