Our client is a well-recognised fund services provider specialising in the alternative investments space. Due to business growth, they are looking for an experienced Senior Associate to join their Middle Office Operations. This position is based in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for daily reconciliation of Cash, positions and transactions for Equity, Corporate Bond, MBS, Derivatives (OTC & Listed), and Repurchase Agreement.
- Analyze and understand all security & cash position differences related to reconciliations and coordinate break resolution process with Client, Prime brokers, Counterpart and internal departments.
- Upload Trades in Trade capture tool either manually or through auto loading of files received from Manager /Prime broker. Trade confirmation with counter parties.
- Track corporate actions.
- Fail trade monitoring and settlement.
- Other ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- At least 4 years in relevant experience preferably in fund administration, fund operation or financial services industry.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good ability to work in a team and fast-paced work environment.