Our client is an established financial technology firm specialised in the payment industry. Due to strong business growth, they are looking for an experienced Applications Software Engineer to join their team in India. The position is based in Mumbai.
- Work on all stages of POS payment application development such as requirement analysis, design, development, test, deployment and maintenance.
- Conduct the acquiring certifications of the payment application on the POS terminals to support card payment through Visa, Master, Amex, JCB, UPI, Discover and Rupay Credit/Debit chip cards.
- Work efficiently at debugging and resolving production issues.
- Provide proactive technical support to customers on their application development using SDK and provide on-site training if necessary.
- Cooperate with marketing personnel to collect and understand business needs from customers, present payment solutions and help develop the business.
- At least 2 years or more of experience in POS application software development.
- Expertise in C language programming, Linux architecture and basic Linux shell commands. Having basic knowledge of JAVA and Android application development is preferred.
- Possessing good knowledge of payment domain, ISO 8583 protocol, EMV contact & contactless specifications, common cryptographic algorithms, key management, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure, adapt to business trip nationwide and worldwide.