Our client is listed Real Estate Investment and Development company in Singapore. They are currently looking for an experienced Company Secretary who is familiar with Singapore Companies Act and SGX Listing Rules to join their team. This position will act as Company Secretary and CorpPass administrator of the listed entity and other Singapore-incorporated subsidiaries.
- Manage a full spectrum of corporate secretarial work for the group, including coordination and facilitating quarterly board meetings, minutes writing and resolution, and providing advice and support to board members.
- Act as SGX authorised user/representative, prepare and release SGX announcements, and submit required documents to SGX RegCo.
- Maintain Group Secretary profile with ACRA and perform lodgements on BizFile+.
- Maintain up-to-date statutory records of a group of companies in Singapore.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to produce the Annual Report and Sustainability Report.
- Manage and update the Company’s corporate website.
- Liaise with corporate service providers, auditors, lawyers, joint venture partners and other external parties.
- Support in all aspects of corporate secretarial and compliance and handle ad-hoc projects assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) qualification
- At least 8 years of experience managing corporate secretarial matters in a listed entity (preferably in Real Estate industry)
- Sound knowledge of the Singapore Companies Act and SGX Listing Rules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills