- Manage and perform month-end close process for a portfolio of clients;
- Handle full sets of accounts, corporate and individual income taxes, GST/SST, and corporate secretarial matters;
- Timely preparation of accounts and financial reports to comply with the clients’ internal reporting and statutory deadlines;
- Assist clients with any accounting and tax, GST/SST, payroll related issues;
- Any other ad hoc duties / special client projects as assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy; ISCA, ACCA, CPA or other equivalent professional qualifications.
- At least 2 years of Accounting experience, preferably from an outsourced accounting and/or audit firms.
- Experience in consolidation is preferred.
- Experience with using QuickBooks Online and Xero a plus.
- Ability to multitask and set daily, weekly and monthly priorities.