Our client is an established multi-billion hedge fund management firm with global presence. Due to business growth, they are looking for an Accounts Payable Associate to assist with necessary invoice payment approvals, payment processing, and tax filings. The position is based in Singapore.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to obtain the necessary invoice payment approvals
- Payment processing, including checks and ACH payments
- Handle bank transactions, including deposits, wires and recording incoming and outgoing funds
- Review and audit staff expense reports
- Reconcile corporate credit card
- Follow-up on vendor and inter-office inquiries
- Provide support to team accountants in journal entries and expense analysis
- Assist with tax filings
- Any other ad-hoc assignments
- At least 4 years of account payable experience
- Minimum ACCA or Bachelor’s degree equivalent in Accounting
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Detail-oriented, responsible and proactive
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Interested parties please send your resume to Tommy Tan, R1981590 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.