Our client is an international fund administration firm that provides trade operations services to asset management clients such as hedge fund and other alternative funds. As the business continues to grow, they are looking to hire in the Trade Operations team covering OTC derivatives and other products. The role is based in Singapore.
- Liaise with clients to provide trade operations covering OTC derivatives and bank debts products
- Process trade confirmation, trade settlement, reconciliation of trades, cash and positions
- Monitor and identify trade discrepancies and resolve the issues
- Liaise with external stakeholders such as custodian banks, prime brokers and accounting to ensure a smooth process of trade operations for clients
- Provide asset servicing such as corporate actions, coupon payments etc
- Monitor collateral margin for clients
- Process purchase or sale of loans/bank debts, loan interests operations issues
- Ensure good internal control and procedures in accordance to global operations standards
- Assist in projects when necessary
- At least two years of trade operation / middle office experience, candidates with more experienced will be considered for Senior Analyst/ Supervisor level
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or other discipline
- Good financial products knowledge on OTC derivatives. Exposure to debt fund/ loan products is an advantage
- Strong technical skills and good understanding on the whole trade operations cycle
- Strong communication skills, proactive, problem-solving skills
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan, R1876188 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.