Our client is one of the largest global asset managers with strong track record. Due to business growth, they are looking for an experienced Assistant Finance Manager to join their team. The position is based in Hong Kong.
- Prepare distribution calculations
- Prepare quarter/annual accounts and financial reports at board meetings
- Prepare financial data for investor reports and other regulatory or internal reports
- Assist on providing financial information to outsourced accountants / service providers
- Ensure compliance with filing and reporting legislation to ensure all deadlines for preparation of income tax, VAT, filing of accounts, etc. are met
- Handle day to day operational and fund administration issues
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Experienced in Real Estate or Real Estate Fund experience is desirable
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook & accounting systems (MRI or/and Yardi experience is a plus)
- Clarity of presentation of information to internal and external stakeholders
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan, R1876188 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.