Our client is an established provider of Corporate, Trust and Fund Services with good global presence. Due to business growth, they are looking for Assistant Manager, Fund Corporate Secretary, to join their team. The position is based in Singapore.
- Manage full spectrum of corporate secretarial work involving coordination of board meeting, minutes writing and resolution, facilitate advice and support to board members of client companies as well as handling immigration related matters.
- Review statutory document and oversee preparation and co-ordination of statutory books and documents
- With closely with clients and other stakeholders (legal counsels, auditors and tax advisor etc.) to meet key deliveries
- Build and maintain relationships (both internal and external) and maintain service quality
- Plan and manage team resources in achieving yearly team performance target
- Coach and train junior team members to enable them to carry out their roles effectively and efficiently
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) qualification
- At least a minimum of 5 - 8 years of experience in a corporate secretarial practice for Private Equity and Real Estate Fund structures / clients
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and client-servicing skills
- Team supervisory experience