Our client is a Global Financial Services Provider which delivers comprehensive solutions to hedge funds, private equities, crypto funds and family offices. Due to strong business growth, they are looking for a seasoned Business Development Manager to join their Singapore team.
- Identify, develop and maintain business networks and relationships from various channels and events;
- Track, identify and add qualified prospects to sales pipeline;
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials;
- Arrange meetings with prospects for discussion on fund set-up and administration to facilitate deal-makings;
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Business / Finance or any related discipline.
- At least 2 years of business development or sales related experience.
- Knowledge in fund administration / operations / accounting and virtual assets would be an advantage.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, sales-driven with strong business acumen.
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan, R1876188 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.