Our client is a real estate and private equity firm with a solid track record in the region. They have strong investment portfolios globally. As the business continues to grow, they are looking to hire a seasoned finance professional to join the real estate team in Singapore.
Key responsibilities :
- Work as a team to monitor the real estate investment portfolio from the finance and accounting perspectives
- Review fund valuation reports including SPV and fund accounting
- Prepare financial and management reports on the real estate investment performance to the senior management
- Collaborate with different teams such as investment, asset management, treasury teams on the real estate finance matters
- Liaise with external stakeholder such as auditors, property managers etc
- Assist in group consolidation and reports
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance, or related accounting qualification
- At least 5 years of accounting and finance experience in the Real Estate industry. Candidates can be coming from fund administration, real estate funds, property developers etc
- Strong accounting and tax technical skills
- Good real estate industry knowledge
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, detailed-oriented, positive attitude
Interested parties please send your resume to Amy Ong, R1762339 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.