Our client is an established corporate, trust and fund services provider. Due to business growth, they are looking for Associates / Senior Associates to join their business development team. The role will assist the Corporate and Fund Services business with new clients prospecting and on-boarding.
- Assist in the management of sales pipeline and initiatives in identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Handle client on-boarding including client due diligence, screenings, preparation of business acceptance documents and approval
- Assist with preparation of client proposals and marketing materials
- Management of third-party bank account documentation
- Adhere to internal documentation and filing requirements
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
- University or polytechnic graduates with 1 - 3 years’ relevant experience in business development, corporate services, fund services, or professional services
- Good Microsoft Office skills including MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, MS Word
- Good client communication and management skills
- Self-motivated with a keen sense of initiative
- Able to work under pressure and is a willing and fast learner
Interested parties please send your resume to Tommy Tan, R1981590 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.