Our client is an established law firm specialised in asset and wealth structuring. They are looking for an experienced US qualified tax and wealth planning associates to join their Singapore team.
- Responsible for advising UHNW clients on their tax and estate planning needs, encompassing advice across international trusts and foundations, PTCs, holding companies and family offices.
- To advise on structuring investments into business and real estate as well as into funds.
- To provide professional advice to high net worth individuals, their families on US and international tax, trust and estate planning issues as well as on US expatriation and immigration issues and IRS Voluntary Disclosure programs.
- Knowledge on FATCA and CRS reporting issues.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills (both spoken and written).
- LLM in Taxation is advantageous with requirements in US Tax personal / corporate.
- Outstanding client relationship and project management skills.