Our client is a global established professional services firm that provides audit, tax and advisory services to clients. Due to expansion of business, they are looking for Manager / Senior Manager for their audit teams covering asset management clients particularly private equity and hedge funds.
- Manage audit engagements covering asset management portfolios such as private equity funds, hedge funds, real estate funds etc
- Prepare and review financial statements, in accordance with IFRS and US GAAP and other standards
- Manage and monitor project financials and reporting
- Supervise and guide junior associates on audit procedures to ensure work efficiency and quality
- Liaise with clients to provide good client servicing and maintain strong business relationships
- At least 5 years of Audit experience in professional service firms covering fund/asset management industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or professional accounting qualification
- Strong analytical skills, technical and market knowledge
- Team player, good communication and presentation skills
- Good client service, project management and leadership skills
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan, R1876188 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.