Our client is an International Fund Administration that provides a broad range of services such as Investor Services, AML to the clients. Their clients include hedge funds and private equity funds. As the business continues to grow, they are looking for a seasoned candidate with AML knowledge to join the team and the role is based in Singapore.
- Provide AML and investor services to clients such as AML identification, verification of investors, client reporting and critical issues, documents review, sanctions screening etc
- Manage client relationships and as a point of contact to answer their enquires and issues
- Monitor the overall delivery of AML services to provide a good quality of service to clients
- Manage the team’s deliverables and provide guidance to team members
- Keep abreast of the latest regulatory and AML policies
- Ad-hoc duties related to AML and Investor Services
- At least 6 years of experience in AML. Candidates coming from fund industry, fund administration is an advantage
- A strong understanding of local regulation surrounding AML standards and policies
- Proficient in AML documentation
- A good understanding in fund industry and different fund jurisdictions would be an advantage
- Excellent client servicing and communications skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills, sensible and mature, multi-tasking
- Positive, detailed-oriented, solution-driven
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan, R1876188 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.