Our client is an asset management firm with established global presence. Due to the strong growth in their Asia business, they are looking for passionate individuals to join their team based in Singapore.
- Centralize control overall finance reporting which includes and not limited to, Financial Statements,
- Consolidated Financial statements, XBRL filing, Audited Financial Statements, Tax Reporting, Cash Analysis, NAV and various other periodic and ad hoc reports
- Coordinate and execute the timely delivery of high-quality accounting and financial information
- Process control and optimisation across jurisdiction
- Ensure adherence to group accounting policy
- Implement effective internal controls to comply with the group procedures.
- Lead and help develop the financial reporting and operations team.
- Monitor appropriateness of team structure and workload.
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Ideal candidate should come from audit background with exposure to process improvement/business transformation
- Commercial and people management experience is advantageous
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Able to manage in a dynamic, fast-paced and complex environment