Our client is a regional securities brokerage and asset management firm that adopts innovative and artificial intelligence technology. As the business continues to grow in Asia, they are looking for Business Development Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Establish and strengthen business relationships within the investment circle and onboard them onto our platform
- Actively engage with clients to enhance efficient processes and quality content
- Assist in the planning and organising of online events, such as webinar, live broadcast, etc.
- Produce periodic client engagement report, analyse the data and formulate strategy to improve the operations
- Generate new ideas to enhance market presence and boost engagement
- Work closely with the regional counterparts (especially Hong Kong & Mainland China) to execute consistent strategies that align with overall business objectives
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- About 2 - 4 years of work experience in business development, account management, client acquisition, or similar functions
- Excellent communication, presentation and networking skills
- Understanding of investment products is an advantage but not a requirement
- Proficiency in Mandarin (written and communication) will be an added plus
- Self-driven and energetic