Our client is a private bank domiciled in Europe and is expanding its presence in Asia. Due to business growth, they are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team. The position is based in Hong Kong.
- Business Development in Hong Kong for a private bank
- Participate in marketing activities to enhance the presence of the bank
- Responding to all enquiries in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Connecting with professional intermediaries such as asset managers, family offices, trustees, law firms or corporate ser-vice providers
- Establishing contacts between potential intermediaries, clients and the bank’s headquarter in Europe
- Willingness to travel in Asia for networking purposes
- Supporting the team with local matters
- University degree
- Existing network in Hong Kong including professional intermediaries or clients with the need for private banking solutions
- Several years of experience with a financial intermediary such as asset manager, family office, trustee, law firm or corporate service provider
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Ability to work independently and team oriented
- High client orientation, confident and friendly appearance
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan, R1876188 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.