Our client is an established service provider specialised in alternative fund accounting and administration. Due to business growth, they are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer who will act as the MLRO and DPO. The position is based in Shanghai, China.
- Liaise with internal departments on compliance matters and escalate urgent queries to Regional Head of Legal & Compliance
- Act as the MLRO (Money Laundering Reporting Officer) & DPO (Data Protection Officer)
- Support operation for FATCA, CRS queries from the operation team
- Perform AML and KYC and other compliance checking on Shanghai operations
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions
- ACAMS certification will be helpful
- Professional Compliance qualification would be an advantage
- Good language command on both English and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your resume to Tommy Tan, R1981590 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.