Our client is an established Corporate & Trust Services firm. Due to business growth, they are looking for a seasoned Corporate Secretarial Manager / Assistant Manager to join their Singapore team.
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial duties of clients;
- Responsible for the maintenance of statutory registers and books for their portfolio of clients;
- Involved in technical training and sharing knowledge for corporate secretarial staff and other teams as required;
- Maintain relationship with stakeholders (internal and external), build relationship with client;
- Meet prospective clients and prepare fee proposals, including follow-through until the deal is finalised;
- Identify and recommend improvements to current policies and procedures, processes and client servicing arrangements in line with current business and regulatory practices and in line with industry practices.
- Qualified ICSA/CSIS certified with a degree in Law or relevant field.
- At least 5+ years of working experience in service provider environment.
- Excellent organizational & interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively with clients and teams.
- Self-driven, independent and proactive.
- May be required to manage and lead a team of staff.