Our client is an established corporate, trust and fund services provider with regional presence. Due to strong business growth, they are looking for Corporate Secretarial Manager / Supervisor who can lead and motivate a team of juniors. The position is based in Singapore.
- Responsible for the maintenance of statutory registers and books for their portfolio of clients.
- Oversee preparation and co–ordination of the statutory registers, books and documents, including submission of statutory forms and documents to the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore, Stock Exchange and The Central Depository (Pte) Limited within the stipulated deadline.
- Provide excellent client service ensuring clients receive prompt responses to requests and queries.
- Groom, coach and train Supervisors / Seniors / Assistants to enable them to carry out their roles effectively and efficiently.
- Involve in staff recruitment, mentoring, development and career path planning.
- Qualified ICSA graduate or equivalent with at least 5+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Listing Manual, Companies Act, Catalist Rules and Securities and Futures Act, Insolvency, Restructuring and Dissolution Act procedures and guidelines
- Excellent client servicing skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to build team rapport with a willingness to share knowledge