Our client is a reputable institution providing corporate, trust and funds services across the globe. Due to growing business, they are looking to hire a Delivery Lead to assist their Real Estate Fund Services business growth. The position is based in Mumbai.
- To support Yardi Voyager developments by managing a portfolio of projects to deliver organisational change.
- To apply technical project management skills, tools and techniques to successfully deliver projects within approved parameters in terms of scope, cost and quality, while supporting the completion of a number of inflight projects.
- Planning and monitoring the project, including the production of progress reports, board reports etc. against plan.
- Day-to-day management of operational and tactical aspects of the project.
- Be held accountable for timely communication of status or critical decisions needed from accountable executive.
- Provide strong leadership and oversight throughout project life cycle
from initiation, through to closure.
- Direct and be accountable for engaging stakeholders through the process of delivering the project.
- Identify, quantify, prioritize, and manage delivery risks.
- Plan, direct and in conjunction with the change manage ensure all executive stakeholder and overall project communications; ensure completion of appropriate documentation and distribute to appropriate parties.
- Ensure full participation in the performance development review process of the platform.
- At least 3-5 years project management experience, ideally gained in strategic complex project delivery
- Project Management accreditation, e.g. PRINCE2 / PMP is must.
- Proven track-record of successful delivery of critical projects, with application migration experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive the planning, execution and delivery of complex projects than span several business areas.
- Excellent organisation skills, to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines