Our client is a private equity fund that focuses on the Asia market, and they have a good track record in the region. As the business continues to grow, they are looking for a seasoned professional for Investor Relations / Fundraising and the position is based in their Singapore office.
- Identify, engage with existing and new investors to raise capital for the private equity funds
- Keep track of potential investor pool and industry trend
- Attend industry events and investor conferences for business development and meeting with prospective investors
- Screen and engage with placement agents
- Devise and implement fundraising/investor relations plans for the firm
- Manage limited partner advisory committee board meetings
- Liaise with investors, work with different teams to answer their questions and investor reports
- Provide update and research on prospective investors to the management
- At least 8 years of fundraising / asset gathering / business development experience with track record
- Strong investor networks e.g. family office, HNWI, placement agents etc
- Good industry experience in alternative asset e.g. private equity
- Strong relationship building with investor community and communication skills
- Ability to liaise with different stakeholders and senior levels
- Professional, motivated, strategic
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan, R1876188 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.