Our client, one of the leading asset management firms specialised in Greater China Public Equities investment, is looking for an experienced Execution Trader to join their team. The position is based in Singapore.
- Work closely with external brokers and internal traders to manage trading impact and improve liquidity for funds and accounts managed by the Company
- Assist in portfolios’ cash management as requested
- Work closely with investment, compliance, and operation teams to improve internal procedures and trading strategies
- Monitor efficiency of the trading systems for equities, futures, bonds, and etc.
- Bachelor degree or above, majoring in Economics, Finance or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years of trading experience in Hong Kong and Chinese stock market
- Exposure to US stock market is an advantage
- Detail-oriented and fast learning ability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills