Our client is a private equity fund with strong Asia track record. They are currently looking for an Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO 执行总裁助理. The position is based in Cambodia, Phnom Penh.
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties that include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging detailed travel itineraries and agendas, and compiling documents for meetings.
- Review memos and reports, conduct research, create presentations and prepare statistical reports.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the senior leadership team, The Management Team, and Board of Directors.
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with Board members, senior
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with stakeholders.
- Supports CEO in his external commitments, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of corporate finance background, preferably with experience in supporting upper-level management in asset management, investment banking or financial services industries.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good ability to build relationship with stakeholders, including internal and external parties.
- Ability to conduct research and present data effectively
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Business conversant in both English and Chinese (Mandarin). The role requires constant close communication with regional stakeholders.