Our client is an established private equity firm with a strong track record in the region. As the business continues to grow, they are looking for an Assistant Manager to join the finance team and the role is based in Hong Kong.
- Work with external fund administrator to manage and execute private equity fund accounting, investment transaction record and support etc
- Manage cash flows and balances, payment
- Assist in financial and management reporting for the firm
- Liaise with external stakeholders such as auditors, regulators on reports
- Provide support in fundraising presentations, review and update financial data, review PowerPoint presentations
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks when necessary
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or other accounting disciplines
- At least 4 years of Private Equity Fund Accounting or Corporate Accounting experience
- Candidates from corporate accounting background with fund exposure will be considered
- Good accounting technical skills in private equity accounting, finance operations and management reporting
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Motivated, meticulous, responsible
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan, R1876188 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.