Our client is an alternative investment firm with strong global track record. As business continue to grow, they are looking for Financial Reporting AVP to oversee their real estate portfolio companies across Asia. The position is based in Singapore.
- Preparation of accounting entries, such as acquisitions, disposals and distributions;
- Intercompany reconciliations and regular intercompany settlements where applicable;
- Preparation of financial statements and assist with audit process
- Liaise with local, group and global auditors to ensure that information is provided on a timely basis and that deadlines are met
- External debt financial covenants reporting and coordination and preparation of information packages for lending banks
- Liaison with 3rd party administrators and finance teams across Asia
- Degree in Accounting and/or professional accounting qualification
- At least 2 years of experience in property / real estate / private equity accounting
- Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software
- Strong numerical and organization skills
- Solution-driven and goal oriented
Interested parties please send your resume to Amy Ong, R1762339 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.