Our client is one of the leading securities brokerage firms with presence in Hong Kong, China and Singapore. They adopt financial technology and artificial intelligence on their investment platform. As the business continues to grow, they are expanding their team in Asia.
- Maintain accurate journal entries and allocations
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly and yearly financial statements and disclosure notes
- Process customer deposits and withdrawals
- Perform bank/broker reconciliations and daily settlement payments
- Reconcile accounts and provide analysis for the organization’s financial transactions
- Support internal and external audit activities
- Prepare regulatory reporting with the authorities such as MAS, ACRA, IRAS, etc.
- Assist in management reporting including financial analysis and propose recommendations to management
- Other tasks assigned by project basis.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in accounting and finance function in brokerage / securities industry
- University degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or any finance-related discipline
- Professional qualification like ACCA or CPA is will plus point
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Positive, meticulous, systematic, assertive, analytical, possess strong problem solving skills
- Able to cope in a fast-moving environment and work independently under minimal supervision
- Good oral communication, written and interpersonal skills