Our client is an alternative investment firm with strong global track record. As business continues to grow, they are looking for FP&A AVP/VP to oversee end to end internal processes such as billing, budgeting and financial analysis.
- Provide financial analysis, reporting and presentations to address adhoc queries and business needs
- Building and maintaining a logical, efficient, and pragmatic model financial models to support evolving business needs
- Build financial models and templates to support business needs, and management to ensure adherence to best practice
- Responsible for corporate reforecasting, and identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results
- The role will be working directly with senior stakeholders across the region
- Degree holder with at least 7 years of experience, preferably with corporate and consulting experience.
- Good experience in building complex budgets, reports and presentations for service entities
- Solid financial modelling skills - with advanced functions of MS Excel
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills