Our client, an established family office that adopts multi-asset investment strategies, is looking for a Fund Accountant to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Prepare the full set of monthly accounts and schedules.
- Prepare financial statements of quarterly investor reports.
- Perform monthly cash reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Prepare monthly GAV for fund newsletter, MAS reporting and internal reporting.
- Assist in the setting up and maintenance of the funds’ infrastructure and partnership with corporate secretaries, bankers, auditors, legal advisors, tax consultants and other service providers.
- Degree in Accounting, with professional accounting certification preferred
- At least 2 years of fund accounting experience in an asset management, family office, fund administration environment
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Responsible, organized and meticulous in details