Our client is a real estate and private equity firm with a solid track record globally. As the business continues to grow, they are looking to hire a seasoned finance professional to join the real estate team in Singapore.
Key responsibilities :
- Responsible for statutory accounting and financial reporting
- Responsible for cash management and day-to-day banking
- Review fund valuation reports including SPV and fund accounting
- Prepare financial and management reports on the investment performance to the senior management
- Collaborate with different teams such as investment, fund management, on the finance matters
- Liaise with external stakeholder such as auditors, tax consultants etc
- Assist in group consolidation and reports
- Qualified accountant with at least 8 years of relevant experience
- Solid hands-on experience in handling full set of accounts including consolidation and preparation of audit financial statements
- Knowledge of local corporate taxation and fund investment structures
- Experience in Private Equity Real Estate industry is a strong advantage
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude
Interested parties please send your resume to Amy Ong, R1762339 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.