Our client is an established Corporate Advisory and Private Equity Firm with a strong track record in the region. They focus on South East Asia and Greater Mekong region, and have been proactive in cross-border transactions as well. They have invested in various sectors such as real estate, technology and telecommunications, retail, food and beverage etc.
As the business continues to grow, they are hiring Investment Analyst for the Corporate Advisory team, the role is based in Cambodia (Phnom Penh) and report to the senior management of the group.
- Conduct investment analysis, develop financial models and execute transactions, provide investment recommendations to the senior management
- Perform comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Prepare and document information memorandum for investment transactions, prepare presentation materials etc
- Perform market research to help source and screen investment opportunities for the team
- Participate in marketing and fundraising activities such as roadshows, prospective investor meetings etc
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s or MBA from an established university
- Around 2 to 5 years of Corporate Finance/ Corporate Advisory/ M&A / Private Equity experience
- Good technical skills in financial modelling and financial accounting
- Strong analytical skills with ability to prioritize effectively on projects and adapt quickly to new challenges and concepts
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Motivated and driven
Interested parties please send your resume to Meeka Tey at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.