Our client is a family office specialised in private investments. Due to business growth, they are looking for an Investment Operations Associate to join their team. The position is based in Bangalore, India.
- Uploading of transactions, corporate actions and closing market values into Investment Management Software.
- Reconciliations of the reports in Investment Management Software with the bank statements/Demat Statements.
- Documentation relating to Opening new bank, demat accounts, FATCA declarations etc.
- Oversee and coordinate on-going information exchange and communication with Finance and Accounting Team
- Oversee collection, maintenance and management of data within the Peer Benchmark database; responsible for ensuring accuracy of information; oversee reporting to senior management
- Back office operations for investment portfolios, to include overview of custody, reporting, transaction processing, data management, cash flow reporting, performance reporting;
- Number savvy and proficient with calculation.
- Good team player who has strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- High level of integrity and work confidentially with discretion.
- Highly proficient in Excel and comfortable with technology
- Able to work in cross-border with multi-currency settings.
- Comfortable in multi-cultural environment.
- Willing to accept challenges and take on additional responsibilities for personal and professional development.