Our client is an international fund administration firm that specializes in alternative funds in the region. Due to expansion of business, they are looking for experienced Supervisor to join their Investor Services / Transfer Agency team in Singapore.
- Monitoring and ensuring that investor transactions are properly reconciled and all documentation is complete
- Monitoring the review of trade packs, statements and NAVs
- Ensuring adherence to controls and procedures
- Developing and monitoring Service Level Agreements
- Liaise with different departments to provide investor reports and other investor related services to clients
- Liaise with clients, manage investors’ relationships to understand their needs and process their request
- Perform due diligence and compliance such as KYC, FATCA, AML check
- Participation in training of team members
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in financial services industry, with some exposure to hedge funds and/or funds industry would be an advantage
- Relevant skill sets in Transfer Agency, Investor Services, KYC, client onboarding, fund transfer etc.
- Excellent communication skills, and good ability to handle client relationships and enquiries
- Team player with good client servicing skills