Our client, an international fund services provider specialised in the alternative investment space, is looking to expand their investor services / transfer agency team in Singapore.
- Perform the administration of a portfolio of hedge funds and private equity funds
- Maintain shareholders registers and acting as transfer agent, including processing subscriptions, redemptions, transfers and transactions
- Communicate timely with investors for related matter
- Maintain/update data and shareholders records systematically and efficiently
- Assist team leaders, auditors and other fund participants and advisers
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance related area and/or studying for a professional accounting qualification
- At least 1 - 2 years of experience in Financial Services or Fund Services industry
- Exposure and interest in hedge funds industry is a plus
- Strong financial and/or accounting and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Interested parties please send your resume to Amy Ong, R1762339 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.