- Provide a high quality of tax advice to asset management and real estate clients
- Assist clients in tax planning including fund structuring, tax structuring of carried interests, tax due diligence of real estate holding entities/funds etc.
- Advise clients on international tax issues related to cross-boarder acquisitions, IPO projects, REIT listings, corporate structuring etc.
- Other tax advice include application of tax rulings and tax incentives, permanent establishment analysis and mitigation, stamp duty advisory, capital allowance study etc.
- Lead and guide junior team members, review their work and develop their skills
- Work with the senior management to contribute to the business growth strategies
- At least 5 years of related experience in International tax / Corporate tax
- Good exposure in alternative funds such as Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Real Estate Funds etc.
- Tax advisory experience in fund structuring, cross-border transactions and real estate M&A is desirable
- Strong communication, client servicing and analytical skills
- Self-driven and good leadership skills
Interested parties please send your resume to Amy Ong, R1762339 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.