Our client is an established private equity fund with multi-billion AUM and they have a strong track record in the region. As the business continues to grow, they are looking for a Manager/Senior Manager for the Finance team and the role is based in their Singapore office.
- Manage and execute the private equity fund accounting and finance
- Cover fund accounting, capital calls and distributions etc
- Prepare/Review monthly quarterly financial work papers for portfolio companies/ SPVs
- Work with external stakeholders such as tax advisers, auditors etc to manage the reporting process
- Manage cashflow and capital requirements for the funds
- Liaise with investment team to provide them support from accounting and finance perspective during investment transactions
- Work with other departments on regulatory filing such as MAS LFMC filing
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- At least 7 years of fund accounting / finance experience in Private Equity Fund industry
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or qualified accountant
- Experience in regulatory filing is advantageous
- Team management or supervisory experience
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, diligent and responsible
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan, R1876188 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.