Our client is a regional fund services provider specialised in the alternative investment sector. Due to business growth, they are looking for an experienced Manager / Senior Manager to join their expanding team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for administrative duties such as bookkeeping, preparation of annual / quarterly financial reporting packages and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Manage communications with clients, investors, investment professionals, and relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare investor capital and distribution notices, quarterly partners’ capital account statements and fee calculations.
- Provide support to the on-boarding of exiting funds and launch of new funds.
- Prepare ad-hoc requests such as fund & investor specific reports, analysis, FATCA, CRS etc.
- Involve in strategic planning and review the team performance.
- Degree holder in accounting, finance or relevant field, and/or professional accounting qualifications.
- At least 8 years’ experience in private equity fund accounting.
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAPs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team management skill and strong leadership.