Our client is an established alternative fund services provider. Due to business growth, they are looking for an experienced Manager / Senior Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Responsible for administrative duties such as bookkeeping, and preparation of annual / quarterly financial reporting packages.
- Manage communications with clients, investors, investment professionals, auditors, and relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare investor capital and distribution notices, quarterly partners’ capital account statements and fee calculations.
- Provide support to the onboarding of exiting funds and launch of new funds.
- Prepare ad-hoc requests such as fund & investor specific reports, analysis, FATCA, CRS etc.
- Involve in strategic planning and review the team performance.
- Degree holder and/or professional accounting qualification.
- At least 8 years’ experience in Private Equity Fund Accounting.
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAPs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent team management skill and strong leadership.