Our client is an established corporate, trust and fund service provider with strong regional presence. Due to business growth, they are looking for a Personal Assistant to provide secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Partner.
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support, including managing an active calendar of appointment, completing expense report, etc,
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans
- Prepare of correspondences, reports and business related memos, plans, presentations etc.
- Handle confidential information and maintain proper filing system
- Manage to support other ad-hoc projects and duties
- At least 5 years of relevant secretarial experience
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Mature, meticulous, well organized with strong sense of responsibility
- Experienced working in a corporate environment and dealing with various business stakeholders across level
- With high level of personal integrity
Interested parties please send your resume to Wang Kai Li, R1767553 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.