Our client is an independent provider of financial services to corporates and funds. Due to business growth, they are looking for an energetic Project Accountant to provide support to the Regional Financial Controller. This position is based in Clark, Philippines.
- Review and reconcile historical transactions on balance sheet and income statement accounts and subledgers and maintain on a monthly basis
- Develop standardized working papers and schedules to develop consistency across offices in the region
- Review current processes and procedures and develop workings papers and processes to improve efficiency
- Perform weekly bank reconciliation to ensure transactions are recorded on a timely basis
- Perform monthly review to ensure invoices and disbursements are accurately recorded and classified correctly based on nature of transactions
- Assist the Regional Financial Controller with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for entities in the region
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Master or Bachelor degree in finance/accounting/business economics
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Proficient in MS Excel advanced functions such as Vlookups, Pivot Tables etc.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision is not required, but an advantage
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills