Our client is one of the global leading Real Estate Investment funds with strong track record in Asia. Due to expansion of business, they are looking for a seasoned professional to join the team based in Seoul, Korea.
- Responsible for the set-up process of Real Estate Funds through coordinating with relevant stakeholders including custodian, trustee, banks, tax advisors etc.
- Prepare quarterly/monthly investor reports and address specific requests from investors
- Prepare regular analysis on fund performance, cash flow schedule, and investor notices for capital calls and distributions
- Regular update on compliance of loan covenant, monitor/rebalance of FX exposures
- Responsible for reporting to financial regulatory entities (FSS, KOFIA, etc.) and internal compliance team
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in real estate finance
- Strong financial and analytical ability with solid organizational skills
- Verbal and written communication skills in both English and Korean
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment