Our client is an asset management company in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Responsible Officer with management responsibilities to oversee SFC regulated activities.
- Act as a Responsible Officer with management responsibilities to supervise SFC regulated activities
- Identify new business opportunities with potential clients, including institutional and corporate clients, especially those who are active in Futures and Options business
- Develop business development strategies and align with organisational structure, business plan and objectives
- Supervise and manage daily operations, including accounting opening, account’s dealing activities, margin account’s risk control and client services
- Formulate, review and update operations procedures and establish proper documentation of all regulated activities
- Work with regional compliance, legal, risk, product and technology teams to deliver enhanced products
- Cover overseas market such as LME, CME, ICE, SGX etc.
- SFC Type 2 Responsible Officer License Holder
- Minimum 8 years of experience in securities firm, with at least 3 years in capacity of supervising regulated activities
- Good sales track record in Futures and Options to institutional clients
- Familiar with Hong Kong and PRC markets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills