Our client is a regional provider of corporate, trust and fund services. Due to team expansion, they are looking for Senior Associate of Fund Corporate Secretarial to join their team in Singapore. This is a 1-year contract role.
- Responsible for statutory compliance works, manage and maintain the full spectrum of company secretarial duties.
- Compliance with provision in the Singapore Corporate Enactments, Statutory Reporting / Filing and corporate governance.
- Coordinate with accounting team, company management and clients, monitor and cooperate with the agent in relation to the offshore entities, i.e. Cayman, BVI and others.
- Responsible for administrative work, such as preparing minutes of meeting, clients document etc.
- Other ad-hoc duties as per required.
- Degree holder and/or qualification of Chartered Secretary (ICSA).
- At least 2 – 6 years of experience in handling a portfolio independently.
- Familiar with Corporate assignments knowledge in Singapore and in other jurisdictions essential.
- Experience in professional firms and in handling companies in various jurisdictions is an advantage
- Prior technical knowledge in handling fund administration will be an asset.