Our client is a regional asset manager with a strong track record in fund performance and institutional mandates. They focus on fundamental bottom up research and concentrated portfolios. Due to expansion of business, they are looking for a Senior Investment Analyst and the role is based in Shanghai.
- Conduct fundamental research on China equities in consumer sector such as white goods, food and beverage etc
- Build financial models, conduct in-depth company and industry research
- Work closely with portfolio manager and provide investment ideas, help construct and monitor investment portfolios
- Market updates and industry trends
- At least 7 years of equity research with experience covering Consumer sector
- Strong technical skills in financial modelling and analysis
- Rigorous, bottom-up fundamental approach
- Strong communications skills, independent whilst a team player
- Native Chinese language skills
Interested parties please send your resume to Meeka Tey at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.