Our client is a global professional firm that offers Trust, Corporate and Fund services to clients. They have a good track record and reputation in the market. Due to expansion of business, they are looking for Trust Administration and the role is based in Hong Kong.
- Perform trust administration duties, draft and review trust documentation, handle regular operation matters related to the trust portfolios etc
- Assist the team to set up complex trust with underlying entities in different jurisdications
- Perform Prepare letter of engagement, collect and review the required due diligence documents
- Manage day-to-day administration of trust, and company appointments, including the maintenance of trust files, company kits, banking and custody records etc
- Assist offshore trustees in local service delivery for offshore trust appointments.
- Liaise with clients and address their enquiries
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Bachelor's degree, STEP qualification is an advantage
- At least 4 years of work experience in trust administration experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin languages