Our client is a Corporate, Trust and Fund Services group specialised in supporting fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients across the globe. Due to business growth, they are looking for Senior Trust Administrator to join their team based in Singapore.
- Responsible for managing the relationship, administrative and banking matters of a portfolio of trusts in accordance with applicable legislation and internal procedures
- Perform periodic reviews on the portfolios to ensure compliance with the terms of the trust deed, transaction documents and relevant guidelines and regulations.
- Liaise with bankers, lawyers, external auditors, tax agents and other stakeholders
- Attend to clients in the process of carrying out trust administration duties
- At least 2 - 3 years of working experience in Trust Services
- Relevant qualifications (e.g STEP Certificate or accounting qualifications) would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible, mature and organized
Interested parties please send your resume to Amy Ong, R1762339 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.